National Executive Director
Brad White is a third generation Veteran who served in the Canadian Armed Forces for 23 years, and retired as a Lieutenant-Colonel.
He has been a member of the Legion’s Orleans Branch 632 near Ottawa, since 1998. He joined the Legion’s Dominion Command as an Administrative Officer, later becoming the organization’s Director, Administration. In 2009, he was appointed to the position of National Executive Director.
- Joined the Canadian Armed Forces in 1975 as part of the Armour Corps.
- Served in Canada, Germany and on a United Nations tour in Cyprus.
- Life member of the 8th Canadian Hussars Regimental Association.
- Legion Rider and member of the 1 CAV, Paardeberg Unit.
- Educational history includes a Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science from the University of Manitoba, many military courses over the years, and the Canadian Forces Command and Staff College (Toronto).
- Enjoys golfing, riding his Harley, traveling, gardening, reading and over the years, played sports including hockey and baseball with his sons; coached teams and served as an executive with minor sports associations.
- He and spouse Thérèse who is also a Veteran, have two sons who are graduates of the University of Ottawa and serving members of the RCMP. Both sons are married, there are three grandchildren who capture their grandparents’ total attention, and two daughters-in-law who round out the family well.