Angus Stanfield is serving a second term as Dominion Vice President. He is Chair of the Poppy and Remembrance Committee.
He is a member of the Trafalgar/ProPatria Branch #292, in Victoria, British Columbia, and was previously with Sooke Branch #54. Over the years, he served in President and Zone Commander roles. He also served for ten years at the British Columbia/Yukon Command level, including as President.
- Past Dominion Command Sports Committee Chairman.
- Founding Director, ten-year treasurer and current Chairman of the Cockrell House Society.
- Chairman, Victoria Remembrance Day Committee Poppy Fund.
- Founder and Past Pipe Major of the Sooke Pipes and Drum Band.
- Educational experience includes courses at the University of Victoria.
- Worked for Gillespie Electric Ltd., for 49 years, including as owner for 29 years.
- Along with his late wife, has a son and daughter, and three grandchildren.